A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Deraska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Deraska is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Deraska, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deraska graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Deraska has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Deraska MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Donald Deraska practice?
- Dr. Donald Deraska has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Deraska practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Winchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Endocrinologists.