Learn more about Dr. Donald Deraska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Deraska is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Deraska, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- General Endocrinology & Metabolism Metabolic Bone Disease Parathyroid Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Deraska graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Deraska has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deraska accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Deraska practice?
Dr. Donald Deraska practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Winchester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Winchester General Practitioners, Winchester Internists, and Winchester Endocrinologists.