Learn more about Dr. Donald Deraska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Deraska is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deraska
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Deraska Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Deraska, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deraska graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Deraska has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Deraska MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Donald Deraska practice?
- Dr. Donald Deraska has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Deraska practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Endocrinologists.