Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Dec 5th, 2013

Great doctor.

|  Awful  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2013

Just plain awful. Ruined my birth experience. Completely uncaring. I feel traumatized by the awful treatment to me and my infant.

|  Wonderful professional  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Desio for several years now, and the reality is I never had to wait longer than 5' to see him. He is extremely courteous and follows in depth any possible problem you may have. I feel very confident my health is in good hands with Dr. Desio.

|  just horrible  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

He cared nothing about my pain while in labor. I can only guess he enjoyed watching my screaming for help. I was in the worst pain of my life. I thought I would either pass out or die. This was my 4th child and my last was natural. He did not catch my baby. He watched as my baby fell out onto the bed. Post delivery he did nothing for my pain. My nurses told him I was in a lot of pain and he just said no to further pain management. He did not come to see me he just said no. I have a note in my file about resistance to narcotics. He didn't care. The worst experience of my life is unfortunately the birth of my son due to this messed up individual who is some how in a position of being in charge of other humans.