Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Devries
Dr. Donald Devries, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Puyallup, WA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Devries is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital and Rehabilitation Center, Tacoma General Hospital and Auburn Regional Medical Center. Dr. Devries has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Devries has the following 3 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Donald Devries is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.
Dr. Robert Kimmel
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Puyallup, WA 0.01 mi36
Dr. Jesse Schneider
Nuclear Medicine, Family Medicine
Puyallup, WA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Olympia Tachopoulou
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Puyallup, WA 0.35 mi18