A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald DeVries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald DeVries is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald DeVries, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. DeVries graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeVries has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald F DeVries MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. DeVries practice?
- Dr. Donald DeVries has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald DeVries practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA.
See Puyallup Internists and Puyallup Nuclear Medicine Physicians.