A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Dibbern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Dibbern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Dibbern, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dibbern graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dibbern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dibbern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Dibbern practice?
Dr. Donald Dibbern practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Allergists, Portland Internists, and Portland Pediatric Specialists.