A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Dibbern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Dibbern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Dibbern, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dibbern graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dibbern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Alwood Dibbern MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Dibbern practice?
- Dr. Donald Dibbern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Dibbern practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Allergists and Portland Internists.