A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Dibbern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Dibbern is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dibbern
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dibbern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Dibbern, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dibbern graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dibbern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Alwood Dibbern MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Dibbern practice?
- Dr. Donald Dibbern has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Dibbern practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Allergists and Portland Internists.