Dr. Donald Dietze Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.8

April 27th, 2015
Horrible Experience!
Unprofessional. Tells you one diagnosis then changes it next appt.???? Wait time was over 2 hours every appt. wants to use not approved springs and other things surgically. Run don't walk I could not do either.

April 10th, 2015
Recent Patient of Dr. Dietz
I am so thankful for North shore Institute and Dr. Dietz! This was my first back surgery with this group. I have had three back surgeries. I am amazed at the technology and implant Coflex, which was first introduced in Europe. Let me just say this, I had a big surgery lasting 3-4 hrs. I was walking 12 hours later with zero pain! I love this group! They are highly intelligent with the state of the art equipment and really have never ran across Drs. that actually take the time to know their patients, plus their diagnosis! I am a strong advocate for this group, not only did they help me to recover, they gave me my life back! Thanks to everyone who was apart of my recovery! Dr. Dietz, I remain in your debt! Because of you, I can live life again, pain free! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! My family thanks you!