A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Dillahunty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Dillahunty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillahunty graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Dillahunty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Freeman Dillahunty DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Dillahunty practice?
- Dr. Donald Dillahunty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Dillahunty practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Primary Care Doctors.