Dr. Donald Dilworth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Dilworth?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Donald Dilworth?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2014

Bilateral Inguinal Hernia Repair

Truely amazing Doctor. Office wait was moderate length. Told me from the very beginning in good detail what he was going to do with the mesh. Listens and responds extremely well which seems to be somewhat rare for alot of doctors. Went to NE baptist to get my surgery taken care of by him. The hospital wait was 2-3 hours overall but once I was wheeled in and put to sleep, I was awake before I knew it with 2 scars on my groin. Hospital staff was very courteous and friendly, great nurses, as well as his own staff at his office. Pain was alot for me at first, but this was my very first surgical procedure. Was put on some basic hydros and the doc put a pain belt on me that was connected to my 2 nerves in my groin that greatly eased the pain with regular set injections of numbing meds. Overall I'm greatly satisfied with how it went and how I feel now after 2 weeks recovery and am very pleased to not have any of the problems I've currently had for years now with my 2 hernias and can now live a normal active healthy life again. It does take a while for your body to get used to the mesh though. Would recommend this doc to just about anybody. 5 stars.

February 23rd, 2012

Should be ashamed

This doctor removed my 84 year old father's gallbladder after my father kept complaining of severe pain around his abdomen/side. This surgery did nothing for his pain. On post-surgical visits in an attempt to find true cause of pain, Dr. Dilworh diagnosed constipation. He assured me the RX was 'very potent' - when I went to get it filled, pharmacist looked at me sheepishly & said 'you don't need a RX for this - it's an over-the-counter drug' - Finally we took my father to a 'real' doctor at a 'real' hospital & found out in 24 hours what Dilworth, Burzlaff & NE Baptist never even considered to check for - a compression fracture in his spine. I highly do N O T recommend any of the dr's/hospital listed above.

December 6th, 2011

Wonderful care when lumps were discovered in my breast. Dr. Dilworth was very caring, not only about the actual surgery, but understood how anxious I was about concern about breast cancer. He performed a lumpectomy and last week, a year later, my tests indicted no problem. His staff scheduled the pre-surgery testing and the surgery and helped me with everything.

November 30th, 2010