A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Disalvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Disalvo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Disalvo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Disalvo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Disalvo graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Disalvo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Nicholas Disalvo MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald N. Disalvo practice?
- Dr. Donald Disalvo has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Disalvo practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Radiologists.