A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Disalvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Disalvo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Disalvo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Disalvo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Disalvo graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Disalvo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Nicholas Disalvo MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald N. Disalvo practice?
- Dr. Donald Disalvo has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Disalvo practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Radiologists.