A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Ditmars:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Ditmars, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Laser Surgery
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditmars graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ditmars has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald M Ditmars MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Ditmars practice?
- Dr. Donald Ditmars has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Ditmars practices Plastic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.