Dr. Donald Diverio Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Diverio Jr?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Donald Diverio Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 10th, 2011

Patients bewear!!!

I would never recommend this Dr. to operate on a hang nail! He is disrespectful to patients. He is nasty unprofessional and most of all uncaring. I was not impressed with his staff either, they tried to cover up for his bad behavior, and also his unprofessional-ism. He is, in my experience with him, an abusive Dr.

August 31st, 2011

Dr. Diverio is the worst doctor that I have ever seen. I went to him pretty sure that I knew the problem I have with my knee. I also brought documentation that supported my symptoms I wanted him to look at. All I wanted was for him to tape the patella so that it cannot pinch the Infrapatella Fat Pad. He had already done exploratory surgery and removed a portion of the fat pad because it was abnormally large. I hated having to go back to him, but I thought he would understand based on what he found during the surgery. He refused to tape it, refused to send me for an MRI or x-ray, and told me that I just have to deal with it the rest of my life. He would not even look at the paper work that I brought in. He would not even refer me to someone who could help. In todays society, with the help of the internet, a person can pretty much diagnose oneself, and I even had the benefit of his surgery findings to back up my symptoms. During the whole process, I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor. He treats people like they are inferior to him, and getting more than five minutes of his time is a miracle. If even one person reads this, and chooses another doctor, I feel like I will have done the world a great service.

August 13th, 2016