Dr. Donald Dixon MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 8th, 2016
Rude Front Office Staff...so I left
Dr Dixon was my son's doctor for about 1 year of his life. He was okay; spent adequate time with us when we finally got to see him after our grueling wait time, every time (hope there's been improvement). But his front office staff are the pits. The older lady (with the glasses) has to be the worse. Not the warm and fuzzy kind. After my son was told that he was not going to get a sticker because he cried while getting his shots, that was it for me. That visit was the last visit EVER!!!

August 30th, 2016
Dr. Dixon is absolutely awesome!!! He has been caring for my daughter for almost 16 years and I don't know what I'm going to do when she reaches eighteen!!! He has great bedside manners, follows up when he says he will and listens! Couldn't be happier with his practice!

March 4th, 2016
GREAT DOCTOR STAFF COULDBE BETTER

February 26th, 2016
Simply the best

January 5th, 2016
Awesome
Great doctor, person and very caring of my children. From the first hospital visit at birth to my 17 year old son and 15 year old daughter check ups, Dr. Dixon has been nothing but the best. I will be sad once my kids are too old to go to him. He's my hero in the medical field! Thanks Dr. D for everything, I can always count on you!

October 27th, 2015
Dr Dixon is an excellent Dr and loves what he does. He interacts with your child and very personable! Everyone I recommend to him loves him! He has been my kids pediatrician for over 20 years, my eldest daughter was very sad when she could no longer see him.

October 12th, 2015
excellent caring physician

October 4th, 2015
Great Doctor
Doctor Dixon has been my family pediatrician for 8 years. He is very courteous and kind. He is knowledgeable about his field and an excellent pediatric doctor. My children are not afraid of being seen by him, because he has a welcoming presence. He listens to your concerns as a parent and will give you his best professionally. He comes highly recommended by his peers of nurses and practitioners at the hospital.

September 21st, 2015
IMy kids have been seeing DrDixon for years and Ilove how he takes his time with us,there is no rushing,we are not just a number to him,we are people

September 8th, 2015
I have been to doctors for my Grandgirls many times and have NEVER been taken care of like Dr. Dixon. He is professional, accurate and truly is concerned about his patients.

August 28th, 2015
An excellent Doctor, my sister refer me to him, now I would love to refer someone else. You won't regret.

June 16th, 2015
WHen leaving message with answering service, dr has not once called me back to check on my child. I left due to th ehours not suiting my schedule