A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Dodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Dodson is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodson graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Dodson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke`s Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Lynn Dodson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Dodson practice?
- Dr. Donald Dodson has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Dodson practices Anesthesiology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Anesthesiologists.