A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Donahue, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Donahue has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald C Donahue DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Donahue practice?
- Dr. Donald Donahue has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Donahue practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Radiologists.