A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donahue
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donahue Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Donahue, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Donahue has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald C Donahue DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Donahue practice?
- Dr. Donald Donahue has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Donahue practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Radiologists.