A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Dougherty is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dougherty
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dougherty Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Dougherty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
- Sharp Vista Pacifica
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Earl Dougherty MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Dougherty practice?
- Dr. Donald Dougherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Dougherty practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists and San Diego Addiction Specialists.