A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Donald Dougherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Dougherty is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougherty graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Dougherty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Mesa Vista Hospital
- Sharp Vista Pacifica
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Earl Dougherty MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Dougherty practice?
- Dr. Donald Dougherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Dougherty practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.