A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Downs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Downs is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Downs, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Downs graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Downs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Dean Downs MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald D. Downs practice?
- Dr. Donald Downs has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Downs practices Anesthesiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Anesthesiologists.