Dr. Donald Duggan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Duggan?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Donald Duggan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2016

LOVE THIS GUY! Dude is retired and still asks how I'm doing :-)

July 1st, 2013

I really like Dr. Duggan. He spends a lot of time with me, answering any questions I might have, and goes above-and-beyond sharing helpful information. He has wonderful bedside manner. That being said, I dread every time I have to call to make an appointment or go pick up a prescription. There is one young lady in particular (chubby, brown hair) who is rude beyond belief. I said good morning to her 5 times in a row at the counter and she completely and totally ignored me. When she finally acknowledged me she very rudely told me she was in the middle of something. She didn't have the courtesy to say, "Good morning! I'll be with you in a minute," or anything appropriate. She continued to be extremely rude to be despite my patience and then when she went to get my prescription asked me my name. I stated my full name (which is very unusual). She then asked my date of birth. I said "July 7". Ok, I don't think there are two people with my name and my date of birth and my prescription, but I know they have to be thorough. But then she grabbed the prescription back and said, "Year of birth???" I couldn't believe it. Once I stated it she threw the prescription at me!!! My prescription is due again and I dread going back in and having to deal with this girl. She is probably only 23 years old, but there is no excuse for her exceptionally RUDE behavior when she works in a service industry. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE. I am considering changing doctors because of her. I know I am not the only one she has treated this way, because that type of behavior is not random.

April 22nd, 2013

to an excellent doctor

i've been a patient \friend for 25 years. love him!! his staff needs a little work!!!

October 2nd, 2012

Very caring Dr

I have been going to Dr. Duggan for about a year now, I first met him when he was in practice with my beloved Dr. Gerald Dewester some 20+years ago. While they don't come any finer than Dr. DeWester, Dr. Duggan has many of the great qualities that Dr. Gerald had and that's what makes him special to me.

October 27th, 2011

Excellent doctor, even more so because he treats patients like people. Very knowledgeable and caring!

May 31st, 2011

Dr. Duggan takes the time to really get to know his patients. He is a tribute to what a family physician SHOULD be. I recommend him to anyone!

December 2nd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Duggan since he began practicing. I hope he never retires. Would not trade him!

August 10th, 2010

We have been seeing Dr. Duggan for over 25 years now. He is a kind, compassionate physician who knows his stuff. I would highly recommend him.

April 2nd, 2010

My appointment

I was very impressed with Dr Duggan, he talked to me as if I had some sense, I was office manager in Santa Monica for 25 years for an internal medicine practice of seven Drs. So I know the routine, I have been in Indiana for 2 years and he is the first Dr to treat me as if I knew a little something! I hate to go to the Dr and be treated as if I were a child, after all, I know the drugs and what they do, I just can't prescribe them. Thank you, Dr Duggan for treating me as an adult!

March 8th, 2017