Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Dunlap Jr
Dr. Donald Dunlap Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Southlake, TX, with other offices in Jacksboro, TX and Southlake, TX (and 1 other location). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Sports Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dunlap is affiliated with Las Colinas Medical Center and Medical Center Of Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Dunlap Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Donald Dunlap Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southlake, TX.
Dr. Adina Logan
Southlake, TX 0.39 mi21
Dr. Lee Drinkard
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Southlake, TX 1.02 mi30
Dr. James Mackey
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Southlake, TX 1.02 mi16