A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Dvorin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Dvorin, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dvorin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dvorin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Dvorin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dvorin graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dvorin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald J Dvorin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Dvorin practice?
- Dr. Donald Dvorin has 10 office locations.
Dr. Donald Dvorin practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.