A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Bittner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Bittner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Bittner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittner graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bittner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Eugene Bittner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Bittner practice?
- Dr. Donald Bittner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Bittner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brea, CA.
See Fullerton Surgeons.