Dr. Donald Bittner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 12th, 2015
Dr. Bitner performed trigger finger surgery on 2 of my fingers on my right hand and my fingers were so much better immediately. I'm glad he was my surgeon. Not a lot of pain after the first 24 hours. He'll take care of my other hand when it gets bad enough.

August 1st, 2014
The first time 5 years ago that I saw Dr Bittner was for a broken finger and I was so impressed then at his interest and attention to my injury and quick recovery so I could resume work that there was NO question where I would go a few months back for my broken foot. From Dr Bittners office staff who got me in the same day I went to the ER to my final follow up appointment. They were all outstanding and professional! Dr Bittners interest and attention to my injury and by my following all of his and his PA instructions I have had a full recovery. I will ALWAYS highly recommend Dr Bittner primarily because he takes the time to answer ALL of your questions and you do not feel rushed!! There is no question there is a skill being able to manage your time to not make a patient wait too long AND give us the time we need to consult and evaluate our injury.