A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Carter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Carter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alliance Community Hospital
- Alliance Comm Hosp, Alliance, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ellas Carter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Carter practice?
- Dr. Donald Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Carter practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Alliance, OH.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.