A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Doyle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Doyle, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Doyle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edward Doyle MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Doyle practice?
- Dr. Donald Doyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Doyle practices Otolaryngology near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Otolaryngologists.