A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Girard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Girard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Girard graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Girard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health and Science University
- Ohsu Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edward Girard MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Girard practice?
- Dr. Donald Girard has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Girard practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.