A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Girard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Girard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Girard graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Girard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health and Science University
- Ohsu Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Girard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Girard practice?
Dr. Donald Girard practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.