A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kennedy, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Kennedy DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Donald Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Kennedy practices Family Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Primary Care Doctors.