A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cholesterol Management
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald E Moore MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Moore practice?
- Dr. Donald Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Moore practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Emergency Physicians and Brooklyn Family Physicians.