A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cholesterol Management
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald E Moore MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Moore practice?
- Dr. Donald Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Moore practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Emergency Physicians and Brooklyn Family Physicians.