Dr. Donald Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Robinson?

Posted on February 10th, 2017

Dr . Robinson was very friendly and showed interest in my medical history. He took the time to explain the pros and cons of treatment, as well as possible side effects of meds and offered a choice of treatments. He was very through and suggested preventive proceedures. I was very pleased.

Good Doctor

Posted on October 10th, 2016

I read the negative review and had to offer an opposing view. We switched my mother, who has alzheimers, to Dr. Robinson from another doctor. He quickly diagnosed several issues my mom was having that the other doctor completely missed. He spends time a lot of time with her. Recently, he discovered a new development with Mom's heart and worked hard for a direct admission to the hospital so that we didn't have to go through the emergency room. He is also the personal doctor for my wife, my brother, and me. All of us a completely satisfied with his care.

Arrogant and not open to what the patient's concerns are

Posted on November 28th, 2013

My spouse and I saw Dr. Robinson when looking for a primary care doctor. We had heard that he was a good Christian man and thought that was a plus in his favor. Only God knows his spiritual convictions, but we did not witness any compassion or empathy whatsoever, during our visit with him. He was skeptical of prior diagnoses we presented him with, even though he is not a specialist in those illnesses, but the doctor[s] who spent time diagnosing them, are. He seemed arrogant about his own expertise and how many years he has been a doctor, etc. He was not willing to order lab tests regarding issues we were concerned about. We did not go back to this office. I would have given him one star but feel that one-star ratings should be reserved for doctors who are blatantly mean as opposed to unhelpful and arrogant.

Posted on February 6th, 2016