A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Rose has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Colusa Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edward Rose DO is a male General Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Rose practice?
- Dr. Donald Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Rose practices General Practice near Shingle Springs, CA.
See Shingle Springs General Practitioners.