A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Rose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Plumas District Hospital
- Colusa Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edward Rose DO is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Rose practice?
- Dr. Donald Rose has 1 office location.
- Dr. Donald Rose practices General Practice near Cameron Park, CA.