A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Rose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Plumas District Hospital
- Colusa Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edward Rose DO is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Rose practice?
- Dr. Donald Rose has 1 office location.
- Dr. Donald Rose practices General Practice near Cameron Park, CA.