A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Sullivan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Biggs-Gridley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edward Sullivan MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Donald Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Sullivan practices Family Medicine near Gridley, CA.
See Gridley Family Physicians.