A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wilson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Med Sys, Baltimore, Md
- University Of Maryland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edward Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Donald Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Owings Mills Internists and Owings Mills Gastroenterologists.