A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Med Sys, Baltimore, Md
- University Of Maryland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Edward Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Donald Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Owings Mills Internists and Owings Mills Gastroenterologists.