A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Eagerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Eagerton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagerton
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Eagerton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Eagerton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagerton graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eagerton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Eagerton MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Donald Eagerton practice?
- Dr. Donald Eagerton has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Eagerton practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Internists and Myrtle Beach Endocrinologists.