A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Eagerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Eagerton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagerton
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eagerton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Eagerton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagerton graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eagerton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Eagerton MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Donald Eagerton practice?
- Dr. Donald Eagerton has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Eagerton practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Internists and Myrtle Beach Endocrinologists.