Dr. Donald Eagle Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Donald Eagle?

Friendly guy. Bad doctor.

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Friendly guy. Bad doctor. During the 5 years in which I saw him, he overlooked a basal cell carcinoma on my face and an enlarged prostate, both of which progressively worsened until I sought a second opinion and professional treatment. Avoid at all costs.

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Dr. Eagle is a very thorough doctor and a good man. His staff is courteous and attentive.

FINALLY !

Posted on October 4th, 2013

If you're tired of looking for a good physician, as I was, you will be happy to know that there are a few still around. I asked my Walgreens pharmacist to recommend a good doctor and he gave me Dr. Eagle's name.I have only been to him twice, but that was enough to convince me my search was over. He is a very good diagnostician who takes his time with you. He never appears to be rushed, taking time to listen to everything you need to tell him. His down-to-earth demeanor puts you at ease, and his sense of humor is an added bonus...

A-1 Doctor!

Posted on October 15th, 2012

We have been going to Dr. Eagle since 1998 when he first came to the area. He is a very good doctor and seems to have the right answer every time. Once had a little problem with his office girls, he straightened that out immediately. Good Man he is!

Superb Family Doctor

Posted on August 21st, 2011

Dr. Eagle has been my family's doctor during his entire time in Eustis. His professionalism and care, mixed with a good sense of humor and good common sense advice, have seen my family through times good and bad. I trust him and his PA Milton with my life and the lives of my family - what higher mark can I give him. He's a good man, doing his best.

Posted on November 5th, 2010

Very professional and the first office I've been to that gets me in by the scheduled appointment time. Usually if I'm there just for blood work my wait time is only a minute or two.I also like that they have the ability to do most lab work in house versus having to go to another facility and saves me alot of time.

Posted on October 19th, 2017