A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Eckhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Eckhoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eckhoff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eckhoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Eckhoff, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Torsion Abnormality
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckhoff graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eckhoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Eckhoff MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald Eckhoff practice?
- Dr. Donald Eckhoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Eckhoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.