A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Eckhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Eckhoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eckhoff
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eckhoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Eckhoff, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Torsion Abnormality
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckhoff graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eckhoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Eckhoff MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald Eckhoff practice?
- Dr. Donald Eckhoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Eckhoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.