Donald Eckhoff Is this you?

Have you seen Donald Eckhoff?

Mrs

Posted on September 4th, 2016

This was the worst experience of my life. Dr Eckhoff performed a shoulder replacement on me 9 yrs ago and I have been in pain from that day until this. I was told he put the wrong size device in. I have limited range of motion, weakness and permanent tendon and muscle damage. A friend of mine went to him for a hip replacement and his pelvis was fractured by a surgical hammer during the procedure. I would not personally recommend this Dr to anyone.

bad knee replacement

Posted on February 10th, 2015

worst doctor, he did my knee replacement an put the wrong size of material in the knee, could never straighten my leg, month of pt that didn't help. an my knee was sore all the time. had to fine a new doc who could go back an correct the inplants. Dr Eckhoff could only tell me sorry . Never offer to help me. I would never recommend any one to him.

Posted on December 1st, 2012

Dr.Eckhoff does not explain the pros and cons of a prescribed procedure, especially potential complications based upon the patient's medical history, in sufficient detail. Does not respond to followup questions after a procedure. The burden lies with his patient to get information.

Posted on October 9th, 2015