Dr. Donald Ellenburg, MD
Allergy & Immunology Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 27th, 2015

Once in the room your wait time before the doctor to actually come in is about an hour or longer.

We love Dr. Ellenburg show details We love Dr. Ellenburg
by Caring Mom of 3 on Apr 10th, 2013

Dr. Ellenburg has seen 2 of my teens and Dr. Singer has seen 1 of my teens. Both docs were courteous and concerned with their overall health and allergies. They took extra time and interest with my kids. Dr. Ellenburg was instrumental in referring my daughter to a rheumatologist when he became concerned about her elevated ANA levels, which led to her arthritis diagnosis. He was genuinely friendly and encouraging. I'm sorry to hear that some patients did not have a good experience with him. We will continue to see him as our allergist.

The nurses ar EVIL show details The nurses ar EVIL
Jul 27th, 2011

The nurses are horrible!!They laughed at my 5 year daughter when having to get 53 needles into her back and then told her if she got up they would do it again.They are evil!!!

Oct 29th, 2010

Waited over 2 hours to be seen by the PA. PA stated she was taking my daughter off of allergy shots and was doing well. She went to confer with Dr. Ellenburg who came into the exam room. He had never seen my daughter before or even talked to my family before. He gave my husband and I a long speech about how we where harming our child (by having pets). He was rude to us and made myself and my daughter cry. Then proceded to demand us to get rid of all our pets. There is a right way and wrong way to go about things, and he was totally rude. Instead of stating " This is how I feel and yadda, yadda, yadda" He came in the room and said " You are harming your child, get rid of all your pets. Don't let her be outside, no pumpkin patch, no corn maze, no hike in the woods, no being around grass, no pets." Personally I feel that I can't put her in a bubble and I am not going to keep her from being a child. As a parent I will limit her exposure to allergens when possible but we have to live. As a family we can not stay inside all the time. Again, he was very rude to us in the manner in which he spoke to us. I have never been talked to like that by a anyone in all my life. I have since changed to another allergist who was much nicer and didn't make us wait 2 hours to be seen.