A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Endres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Endres is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Endres, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Endres graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Endres has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Robert Endres MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Endres practice?
- Dr. Donald Endres has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Endres practices Otolaryngology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Otolaryngologists.