A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Engen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Engen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Engen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Engen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Engen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald E Engen MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Engen practice?
- Dr. Donald Engen has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Engen practices Urology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Urologists.