A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Engen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Engen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engen
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Engen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Engen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Engen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Engen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald E Engen MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Engen practice?
- Dr. Donald Engen has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Engen practices Urology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Urologists.