A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Fong-Cheng Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Chen practice?
- Dr. Donald Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Chen practices Family Medicine near Camarillo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA.
See Camarillo Family Physicians.