A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Fong-Cheng Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Chen practice?
- Dr. Donald Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Chen practices Family Medicine near Camarillo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA.
See Camarillo Family Physicians.