A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Green, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Francis Green MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Green practice?
- Dr. Donald Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Green practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Physiatrists.