A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Green, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Francis Green MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Green practice?
- Dr. Donald Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Green practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Physiatrists.