A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Klein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York State Psychiatric Institute
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Franklin Klein MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Klein practice?
- Dr. Donald Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Klein practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.