A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Lum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Lum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Lum, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Failure to Thrive
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lum graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Foon Lum MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Lum practice?
- Dr. Donald Lum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Lum practices Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Gastroenterologists.