A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Lum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Lum, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Lum, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lum graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Foon Lum MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Lum practice?
- Dr. Donald Lum has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Lum practices Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Gastroenterologists.