A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Schwarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Schwarz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwarz
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwarz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Schwarz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwarz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Furstman Schwarz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Schwarz practice?
- Dr. Donald Schwarz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Schwarz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.