A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Schwarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Schwarz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Schwarz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwarz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Furstman Schwarz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Schwarz practice?
- Dr. Donald Schwarz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Schwarz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists.