Dr. Donald Fareed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Fareed?

January 13th, 2016

Mr.

Excellent diagnosis, surgery and aftercare. The thorough and thoughtful approach to solving orthopedic problems unique to me are much appreciated. I'm very optimistic about my recovery and the future use of my knees in my active life. Very appreciative the emphasis was on healthcare over profit for its own sate.

January 1st, 2016

Excellent Treatment

With Dr. Fareed's 30 plus years of experience treating difficult orthopedic conditions, I felt confident that he could help my adhesive capsulitis. After performing hydroplasty to my shoulder, I felt immediate relief, and my range of motion improved significantly. He and assistant Jeanne are the team that saw to each and every detail, and question I had, while fulfilling and exceeding my expectations. His treatment will allow me to return to full function as a textile artist.

October 7th, 2015

Simply Amazing

In one visit Dr. Fareed was able to fix what I've spent 6 years trying to fix on my own or with other doctors advice. Avoided unneeded exams and surgery that was being pushed by others. Left his office pain free.

July 7th, 2015

The best!

February 5th, 2015

Kindest Doctor I've ever met

I have been going to Dr. Fareed for about 6 months now. He has been treating my neck and back pain with trigger point injections...something I had never heard of before I met him. I've gone to see many top doctors in Southern California, but here's why Dr. Fareed is so incredible: 1) He is a surgeon who will do anything to avoid surgery 2) he actually LISTENS to you 3) he actually CARES about you 4) he knows his stuff 5) he SPENDS TIME with you, sometime as much as an hour(!) but never less that 20-30 min. There is a reason why I drive 180 miles roundtrip for each visit, and why people have flown in from all over the country to consult with him. I have not used him for surgery, but I'm sure he's the best. My only issue is that he is not contracted with any insurance providers. You pay for his services upfront, then you are reimbursed by your insurance co. This is explained in detail in your first visit, so not a surprise, but you might want to check in advance how much your insurance co. will pay for his services. Can't recommend him more highly.

March 5th, 2014

Exceptional care before, during, and after procedure. It's now six years after surgery and shoulder is still feeling great. A five star rating would not be enough.

March 5th, 2014

Principal Santa Ynez Valley Christian Academy

Dr. Fareed has helped me out tremendously in treating both my knee and my hip. He is a doctor who treats the cause and not just the symptoms. Where other doctors had recommended knee replacement surgery, Doctor Fareed used his systematic approach, found the source of the pain and inflammation, and treated it by having me do various stretching exercises along with some injections to treat the inflammation. Not only did I start seeing immediate improvement, but after a couple of visits, my range of motion has greatly improved and the pain has subsided. I greatly appreciate the fact that Dr. Fareed is a doctor who finds alternatives to treating patients rather than automatically going to surgery. I would recommend Dr. Fareed to anyone having joint or muscle pain.

October 12th, 2011

Best in the

July 21st, 2011

Dr. Fareed really helped me out with both my shoulders - I have had 2 surgeries on my left with very unsatisfactory results, and he really helped me to get more use and less pain from my shoulder. He also helped me with my right shoulder. He is extremely intelligent and insightful and will do the least he feels that needs to be done to fix the problem - I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

July 15th, 2011

Artist Kathleen

Doctor Fareed was recommended to me by my neurologist and my internist and my pulmonologist. The doctor I went to first wanted to completely remove my meniscus. Dr. Fareed, my second opinion doctor, wanted to take a milder approach, and only trim the meniscus. He is knowledgeable, gentle and an excellent communicator. He explained in advance of surgery what the surgery would be like and what my recovery period would be like. During surgery, he discovered a four inch bone spur. He spent over two hours in surgery, gently doing his "art". Because he was so gentle, my recovery was painless and am healing faster. Only 3 weeks after surgery, I am walking 12 blocks a day with no pain. He was available every time after surgery when I called with a little ache or anything that worried me. He has gentle solutions. The day I met Doctor Fareed was a life changer for me.

May 23rd, 2011

best shoulder surgeon

Dr Fareed simply the best there is!

May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Fareed is all about trying to relieve your pain, starting with least invasive techniques. I was amazed how "easy" injections were and thrilled with the results. I can't remember the last time I haven't felt some degree of low back pain. I highly recommend Dr. Fareed.