Pediatricians
4300 Old Shell Rd
Ste A
Mobile, AL 36608
251-342-9928
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Parent  |  show details
by Howell, Brenda on Apr 8th, 2013

Dr. Farquhar was recommended to me over eighteen years ago when my son was born. He was referred to me as the "gentle giant." He has been a wonderful doctor to my son! I've always enjoyed our visits to his office. As a matter of fact when we moved to Fairhope, he was one of the doctor's that I refused to change. We have traveled from Fairhope to see him for about eight years now. My son loves him and I love him! My son will have his last appt. with Dr. Farquhar today because he has turned eighteen and is getting ready to go off to college. He and I both will miss the relationship we have established with Dr. Farquhar and his staff over the years. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for someone to care for their child!

|  show details
Oct 20th, 2012

Great Doctor! I wouldn't trust my family with anyone else!

|  Very strange, rude and obnoxious son works at front desk  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

This doctor has a son that is extremely weird and works at the front desk. I have heard him cursing patients out over the phone and hanging up on them. He even threw something into the waiting room one day and hit a child. The doctor is kind of fruity also & I would in no way recommend this pediatrician. A very weird practice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!