Dr. Donald Farquhar MD Patient Reviews

no change

March 23rd, 2017
I saw Dr. Farquhar when I was growing up and he was always prompt and I never felt self conscious telling him anything personal, so when I had my baby there was no question who his doctor would be. Since then Dr. Farquhar and his staff have been superb. As a first time parent I'm constantly calling about little things and Dr. Farquhar and his nurse are incredibly patient and understanding. They will also tell you when you're over reacting. My baby loves everyone there and is always happy to see them (even after he gets shots.) If I call about a serious concern I know that they will 100% fit my baby in and I can call ANYTIME and get a call back fairly quickly. I absolutely LOVE this group.

April 8th, 2013
Parent
Dr. Farquhar was recommended to me over eighteen years ago when my son was born. He was referred to me as the "gentle giant." He has been a wonderful doctor to my son! I've always enjoyed our visits to his office. As a matter of fact when we moved to Fairhope, he was one of the doctor's that I refused to change. We have traveled from Fairhope to see him for about eight years now. My son loves him and I love him! My son will have his last appt. with Dr. Farquhar today because he has turned eighteen and is getting ready to go off to college. He and I both will miss the relationship we have established with Dr. Farquhar and his staff over the years. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for someone to care for their child!

October 20th, 2012
Great Doctor! I wouldn't trust my family with anyone else!

July 26th, 2012
Very strange, rude and obnoxious son works at front desk
This doctor has a son that is extremely weird and works at the front desk. I have heard him cursing patients out over the phone and hanging up on them. He even threw something into the waiting room one day and hit a child. The doctor is kind of fruity also & I would in no way recommend this pediatrician. A very weird practice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!