A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Farrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Farrow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrow
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Farrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrow graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald C Farrow DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Farrow practice?
- Dr. Donald Farrow has 1 office location.
- Dr. Donald Farrow practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Miami Shores, FL.