A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Farrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Farrow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrow graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald C Farrow DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Farrow practice?
- Dr. Donald Farrow has 1 office location.
- Dr. Donald Farrow practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Miami Shores, FL.