A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Faucett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Faucett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faucett
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Faucett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faucett graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Faucett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Clarence Faucett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Faucett practice?
- Dr. Donald Faucett has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Faucett practices Family Medicine near Ridgeland, MS.
See Ridgeland Family Physicians.