A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Faucett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Faucett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faucett
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Faucett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faucett graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Faucett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Clarence Faucett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Faucett practice?
- Dr. Donald Faucett has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Faucett practices Family Medicine near Ridgeland, MS.
See Ridgeland Family Physicians.