Family Physicians, Ophthalmologist (eyes), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

1067 Highland Colony Pkwy
Suite G
Ridgeland, MS 39157
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Crazy  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2014

This man is a nut job !! Steer clear of him !!

|  Jessie Woodiel  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

Dr. Faucett is THE most kind and gentle man who just happens to be the best in his medical profession..I trust his expertise implicitly. I never hestitate to recommend him to others.....

|  Chemical peel and botox, excellent results!  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2011

Great experience! staff was great! Dr. Faucett was so kind and thorough! I had no pain from the botox. Very little for the 3 layer chemical peel! Dr. has an unsurpassed bedside manner! Thanks for being so professional and caring! I felt really pampered in your office.My skin is like a babys now! No more sun damage! Im very pleased with all aspects of my care with Dr. Faucett and his staff! Everyone says I look 15 years younger! Thanks so much!

|  show details
by Jennifer on Aug 18th, 2010

I had excellent results from Botox injections following partial facial paralysis. Dr. Faucett explained the what, why and how of treatments available in great detail, even showing pics of before and after. I was treated for same by another MD with poor results. Still healing from a CO2 laser treatment with absolutely NO PAIN, very thorough and caring of all staff during all three visits with Dr. Faucett.

|  show details