Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Feinstein
Dr. Donald Feinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. She has 55 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology. Dr. Feinstein is affiliated with USC University Hospital, UCLA Medical Center and USC Norris Cancer Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Donald Feinstein has the following 1 specialty
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Donald Feinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.