A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Feinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Feinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Feinstein, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinstein graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Feinstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ivan Feinstein MD is a female Hematologist and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Donald I. Feinstein practice?
- Dr. Donald Feinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Feinstein practices Hematology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Hematologists.