A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Felitto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Felitto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Felitto, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Felitto graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Felitto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald J Felitto MD is a male Nephrologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Felitto practice?
- Dr. Donald Felitto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Felitto practices Nephrology near Uncasville, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, CT and New London, CT.
See Uncasville Nephrologists.