Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Felitto
Dr. Donald Felitto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New London, CT, with other offices in Westerly, RI and Uncasville, CT (and 1 other location). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Felitto is affiliated with Lawrence + Memorial Hospital, Westerly Hospital and William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Felitto has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Donald Felitto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New London, CT.
Dr. Peter Milstein
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New London, CT 0 mi42
Dr. Mirela Mizumschi
New London, CT 0 mi21
Dr. Brian Cambi
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New London, CT 0 mi18