A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Ferguson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Ferguson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Ferguson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scenic Mountain Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald William Ferguson MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Donald Ferguson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Ferguson practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Big Spring, TX.
See Arlington Internists.