A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Fithian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Fithian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fithian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fithian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Fithian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fithian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fithian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Coburn Fithian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Fithian practice?
- Dr. Donald Fithian has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Fithian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Cajon, CA.
See El Cajon Orthopedic Surgeons.