Learn more about Dr. Donald Fithian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Fithian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Fithian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fithian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fithian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Coburn Fithian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald C. Fithian practice?
- Dr. Donald Fithian has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Fithian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Cajon, CA.
See El Cajon Orthopedic Surgeons.